Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Summer Exhibition Missed


Today I've discovered that I'm too late to enter a picture into the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition. Dash! I meant to do that, but the R.A. newsletter didn't mention it at all, and I relied on that instead of my common sense. I'll unsubscribe from that immediately and make a note on next February's calendar. It's not a major upset because the chances of getting anything in are slim, but it's annoying to miss a contest that I'd planned to enter.

4 comments :

Kathy said...

What a disappointment!! I, too, sometimes forget dates and deadlines. It's frustrating. Just shows how busy you are, Mark!

-Don said...

What kind of a newsletter would leave out such an important piece of news? Yikes! I believe I'd unsubscribe as well...

-Don

Mark Sheeky said...

Annoying but perhaps fate is telling me I'm not yet ready :)

Andrew Williams said...

Or more likely that you've got so much else to do that another project would mean everything suffered!