Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday


Sound work today. Also, a newly scanned painting, Gentle Healing In A Long Term Sustainable Way. Here's a close up of the nice garden bit:


It's really a tiny painting that I made up as I painted it but I quite like it.

For the past few days I've been waking up deaf with blocked stuffy ears, sniffles and generally a head that feels like it's going to explode. I've had this on and off for months but my procrastinations to my doctor resulted only in being labelled a neurotic and sent home. Of course I tried to fight such injustices and the more strong my insistences that I needed treatment the more doggedly I was refused. With luck this will all just go away soon and I can feel well again.

Next week I have a few options for work. I'd like to continue work on my songs but I'm in no mood for listening with headphones (fortunately today's sound effects were relatively simple for me). I might plan more paintings.

4 comments :

John Salmon. said...

Mark said'"I've been waking up deaf with blocked stuffy ears, sniffles and generally a head that feels like it's going to explode."

SNAP! Me too, apart from the exploding head bit. I've put it down to a form of hay fever or an alergy to all the pollen that's flying about at the moment.

Hope you feel better soon Mark. It would be good to enjoy this brilliant weather whilst feeling on top of the world.

PAMO said...

Well clearly, you need a new doctor! Feel better. Lovely painting.

Teresa said...

Beautiful colors and softness. You have an interesting vision for art!

Mark Sheeky said...

Thanks folks. Who knows what's up with my ears! I've not been quite right for ages but it'll all go away sooner or later!

This pic turned out better than I expected. It shows that it's a good idea to keep on going until the end.