Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Glory and Riches are Assured

Glory and riches are assured, as each day gets better. Work is now continuing on Judith Beheading Holofernes, a major picture that will be important for learning processes, a bit like Genesis of Terror in that respect. The Bunbury exhibition is on at the moment and I'll be participating in two more this month and two next, including one juried show by the Royal Birmingham Society of Artists. Although I'm full of artistic ideas and selling paintings I feel I'm neglecting music. Some of the tracks for the half-complete album about four seasons sound very good. Ultimately however, nobody, or at least very few people, would hear it. No sales of The Spiral Staircase is disappointing because I know some people out there will like it. Perhaps I could try promoting my music at art exhibitions.