Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sniff

Sniff. I presently sit with a pounding head and dizziness, all due to a virus which has for better or worse prevented me from eating anything sweet and from drinking anything alcoholic (thus, being the first flu in history to be beneficial to my health as it stopped the usual Christmas over indulgence). Despite this unpleasantness and despite the routine of the holiday I have made a fantastic and amazing discovery, the discovery of what I believe to be a whole new genre of art! This excited me greatly and now consider it to be of great importance and will definitely change my work in 2009. I will announce and describe this formally soon enough. It is perhaps the culmination of the personality changes that have been taking place in me over the last few months. Perhaps these changes will continue but each change is already proving to be amazing and beneficial to me and my art. I would now like to go to bed although my headache might make lying down too painful and unpleasant, even for virally induced visions. Sniff.