Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lyceum Exhibition Confirmed

A good day at my weekly Art Support group. My exhibition in the Lyceum Theatre in Crewe has been confirmed for June. The group will also hold an exhibition in Nantwich Museum which is excellent news and my friend Mr. Raymond Perez, an artist of considerable experience and repute, asked me if I'd be interested in a joint exhibition at that venue in 2010 and I agreed. By chance, Sandra was painting a swallowtail butterfly which happens to be the subject of two paintings I'm working on too, and "Dali" was an answer on today's Weakest Link. Such events should not be overlooked and instead seen as secret messages of joy to my euphoparanoia which, unlike normal paranoia convinces me that everyone is thinking good things about me. Now, to be more serious. I've done nothing actually creative today apart from some mundane painting so I'll try and do something tonight. Tomorrow I start work on some theme music for a television programme.