Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday

I've had a busy weekend, dropping off a painting for the Wrexham Open on Saturday, then collecting one in Birmingham on Sunday (plus cake making). I picked up some more white t-shirts and ink-blotted them today with mixed results. I've been anxious for no reason today and I don't like it. I think it's the result of two manic days then one slow one. I've finished reading Maus, and have a couple more poems to write to catch up on my one-a-day.

Tomorrow I begin painting for four days, a picture with the theme of "The Natural World" for my art group. A few years ago the theme was "Nature". Those are both wide open subjects (and both the same; which is not very imaginitive for an art group considering we've only had four competitions!)

Back then I picked some fish flying into the sunset. This time I'm painting the Greek elements.

2 comments :

Kathy said...

Mark, I have so little access to the internet these days, but will take time to read through your last few posts. It's good to learn that you've been productive in many areas and that your work continues to be exhibited in various venues. I'm a fan!!

Mark Sheeky said...

Thanks Kathy. It brightens my day when I get a comment from you :)