Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday

I've had a busy weekend, dropping off a painting for the Wrexham Open on Saturday, then collecting one in Birmingham on Sunday (plus cake making). I picked up some more white t-shirts and ink-blotted them today with mixed results. I've been anxious for no reason today and I don't like it. I think it's the result of two manic days then one slow one. I've finished reading Maus, and have a couple more poems to write to catch up on my one-a-day.

Tomorrow I begin painting for four days, a picture with the theme of "The Natural World" for my art group. A few years ago the theme was "Nature". Those are both wide open subjects (and both the same; which is not very imaginative for an art group considering we've only had four competitions!)

Back then I picked some fish flying into the sunset. This time I'm painting the Greek elements.