Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A.I. and Other Paintings

Well the most basic underpainting to my picture on A.I. is now complete after an arduous five days, one of which was wasted on an ugly sky that proved that studies to things like that really must be performed. I tried a few watercolours today in Art Support thanks to Cathy and also heard of a few more exhibition opportunities that I'll probably not have time to paint anything for. The rest of today was taken up with sound effects, and with Wednesday and Thursday being technically my weekend I'll be just ready to relax when my new week starts on Friday. That will entail the first glazing of a surreal portrait of Kate Bush, with the next two days taken up with a second layer to the A.I. picture. Next Tuesday I'm off to drop of my pictures to the Royal Academy and perhaps see the surrealist exhibition at the V&A. After that I and we will hopefully have some new Ernie awards for Bytten, and for that week I should be free enough to either start a new underpainting of one of the huge pile of prepared pictures, or perhaps overpaint my picture of poor old Sisyphus being laughed at by the Dragon's Den millionaires (well, sort of).