Friday, July 21, 2006

Update

Today I've been finishing off the first glazing layer of Hello Earth, a painting inspired by Kate Bush, and The Journey to the Far Side of the Sun which is a Gerry Anderson film. I've also been tinkering with Calling Mister Wilson and thinking about the other tracks for The Journey, and updating Bytten as usual. I've also revisited a song called Backwards which has a great chorus but a rubbish verse (musically). I think I'll rewrite the verses and make it the song of a man condemned to death who is thinking about his life up to that point. I can also announce that The Art of Painting, a picture painted for a competition on the Ken Bromley Art Supplies website, has made the shortlist. It's a web vote so please give a quick visit to the page and give me a click.