Sunday, April 05, 2020

Thrones

Music work on Synaesthesia and Animalia is complete. I've spent the past few days seeking the next project. I had the idea of recording a few existing songs, mainly ones that I've done before or had ready... Two Parents of a Child, Light Blue Evening... and a few others, but I'm unsure if I like them enough to release or do anything with. I feel I need to structure them or group them. I'll keep working on them and thinking. Is it better to release them than not?

I'm also thinking about throne designs, inspired by the circular Carlo Bugatti throne; I'm sure this is something I could make. It appears, if anything, to have been inspired by Napoleon's throne and ancient Roman seats, although it superficially looks eastern or Mongolian. Mongolian thrones are actually far more box-like.