Saturday, July 27, 2019

More Channel Progress

Have spent today finalising the existing videos for the new Mark Sheeky Music channel. I've decided to remove some of the existing videos which aren't of perfect quality, but keep those on the artworks channel. They are artistic historical documents, and these can be gradually replaced with newer videos if needed, but this will keep them on YouTube to some extent, and the experimental nature of some, like China Syndrome, is artistically interesting, even if I find them a bit blurry and grainy these days.

Most of the rest of the chanlled is now set up and the new Challenger video in 1280x720 look stunningly beautiful.

This will go live on the channel in mid August. Now, what to do. I have a huge list of music that needs a video. I'd love Tor to come and film a video for some of the great The End And The Beginning tracks, like Nineteen Eighty Five. Perhaps I could relaunch the album, and work on a sequel for us, or something.

I also have Marius Fate to work on. Oh, so much work and possibilities.