Thursday, July 02, 2020

Album Art and Videos

A day of refining the Pyjama album and starting on the artwork. The first test of Pyjama My Warehouse, a mock-copy of Sparks' Kimono My House looks too frivolous. I will probably change the title of this album.

I might make only a cover image for it rather than spend a week or more on the album art. Time and life is short. I'm getting faster at the album production work now, processing vocal tracks, and the increased workload of my releases. I used to reel off an album in a week or ten days (and consider ten days an eternity), but now I appreciate the sheer quantity of the work. The writing process itself takes far longer because each track and album must feel better and different than before, and the crafting takes longer. Those older tracks sound crude and automated to me now, and they were fast to produce because of that automation. Now my main goal is quality; to do my best is my most important motivation.

It was also the premiere of Meeting Eno on my music channel. For July I have an approximate goal of a new film each weekday. So far this is or will be:

22 Jun: Sheeky Log 22 Jun 2020
23 Jun: Masturtians (short film)
24 Jun: Sheeky Reads The Augmented Child
25 Jun: About The Love Symphony (music channel)
26 Jun: Lonely Glass Dolphin (short film)

29 Jun: Sheeky Reads Unicycle
30 Jun: Taskforce Main Theme
1 Jul: About The Anatomy Of Emotions (music channel)
2 Jul: Meeting Eno (music channel)
3 Jul: Sheeky Reads Mermaid

6 Jul: ?
7 Jul: Sheeky Reads Highwire
8 Jul: ?
9 Jul: ?
10 Jul: Sheeky Reads Lion Tamer

13 Jul: Sheeky Reads Siamese Twin Domestic
14 Jul: Bastille Day (short film)