Thursday, October 21, 2021

Passive Vocals, Always Production

I'm constantly amazed how long this music is taking, but, brush stroke by brush stroke, I'm making progress. Recorded new vocals for Passive Aggressive today with slower, more bluesy, tempo which speeds up for the chorus.

Spent most of the day working on Always in the Morning. This song with lots of narrative and scene changes needs a lot of work around these changes to paint an emotional and psychological picture of what is going on. The pianos need a lot of work and I've worked on new piano sounds for greater depth and these sound a lot better. There are a few things to add: the guitar solo, piano solo, and the crucial vocals. Then I can add the extra touches.

Spent most of yesterday with guitars for Teenage Dream before a welcome trip out with Deb for some essential supplies.

I must remember to promote my art in Galleria Balmain. It appears that we will almost certainly be touring art to New York and Italy (Rome, Milan, Capri, this is uncertain yet), and as an artist and painter I am still marching forward. People should, with all sincerity, buy my paintings now while they are affordable.