Thursday, November 14, 2019

Art Lounge Setup

A good but long day setting up art at the Macc Art Lounge. Little time to work on Choraleight, the new audio effect I'm developing which sounds very like multi-layering many vocals and uses a chorus of voices based on prime numbers. Ché invited Deb and I to perform there, to launch Deb's book and add a party atmosphere, so we are booked to put in a Fall in Green show at the Macc Art Lounge on December 14th.

I'm back there tomorrow all day, but I'll have to remember to launch Future Snooker in the early morning before I go, and might get behind a little on those essential game developer duties. I've also heard from the Euston Station staff about a separate book signing event in November, will await developments.

Things feel rushed, but I like this high-energy mode, I tend to drive myself crazy with only one mere job. Soon I will miss Burn of God, so much keep working at it and set myself a tight deadline. The immediate events due this month are the Rainbow Arts performance night on the 21st, the Cirque du ArtSwarm night on the 23rd, Carol Finch's book launch on the 30th (which will include a Marius Fate performance, and my 800W sound system and electronic instruments). The 30th is also a launch day for a new shop opposite the Art Lounge, so it would be good to be in Macclesfield and still get home in time to set up the P.A. system and instruments etc. at the Memorial Hall. I fear this is an impossible ideal.

Onward.