Tuesday, February 04, 2020

War is Over Artwork

Exhausted and with a headache, something of a regular occurance for the past week. I must have done two day's work today. I remembered at 4pm that I had a copy of a newspaper from V-J Day and used some of the imagery for the War is Over artwork. I now have 8 pages and inside and outside tray artwork in draft.

I also designed a board game last night, a simple strategy game inspired by the look of the Star Trek game Kadis-kot. I've made a board and the rules, I'll post them at some point.

Now to rest with part two of The Birthday Party, the Harold Pinter play. It's remarkable that I find myself watching it, a few days after dreaming of the Northern Irish actor in it (having not thought of either thing in over a decade); he was in my dream of the chef and the doves.