Burn Of God scores finally complete in first draft - how long this takes! Also updated Prometheus with a slight improvement to a feature. Note events play a note, and 'tones' change the pitch without retriggering the note. Tones inherently lack an instrument, they change the pitch of whatever is playing. The option to covert Tones to Notes used to convert them to notes using the currently selected instrument, but really they should change to the currently playing instrument; so now this option does this.
I'll probably spend all of tomorrow finalising the scores. In the process of this I also update and refine the master Style Guide for scores, which means that many (most!) older scores are not as standard, not as polished as the later ones. It will take weeks of work to finalise and polish all of my existing scores one day.
Anyway, that's for the future. Once the B.O.G. scores are done I'll scan the last few finished paintings of the year, then it's quarterly back-up day on Thursday, then work on the next album remaster... and possibly a new Radioactive Soundtrack, and Tunnicliffe single.
Onwards we charge.
