Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Linen Lolly

Started today by adding a redirect for the old Fall in Green URL, as Google has yet to update it to the proper address, then design of some German 1920s hyperinflation-era bank notes with a Fall in Green spin for our performance of 'Velvet Gelt'. This alone took an hour and for a lazy fragment of time I considered using AI, but no! I want to avoid any use of it for digital art or in any connection with music. It was fun to do anyway, even if I accidentally deleted the source file just before printing and had to painstakingly re-create the layers.

Folded 30 planes in the afternoon and packed most of what's needed for the trip. It's always a time where I want two sets of shaving things, toothbrushing things, night lights! Looked at what we did and who we met last year and made notes. I expect I'll not have time for more work until after the festival.