Monday, December 30, 2019

Eagles and Crystals

More work on the Eagle Interceptor video today, a few segments re-filmed. I expect it will take another full day but tomorrow will be a day of end-of-year backups. Here is one still; quite a few interesting effects in this one.

I also made a simple video for the relaxing, ambient piece of music The Crystal Garden, from the experimental album, Pi. Pi was a trivial piece of work and I don't want to go to great lengths over the videos for those tracks. The best track is probably The Clockwork Harpsichord, so I aim to make a video for that.

I'm starting to get tired of these videos now, and don't want to get too obsessed with making lots of videos for each album. I must remember that future work is the important thing, but also that these videos are art too, and must express my abilities. Onwards to 2020, and eternity beyond!