Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Retrospective

A busy couple of days, although many hours of yesterday and one of today was filled with changing my internet supply, desperately trying to find the elusive Black Friday Sales deals that are, apparently, only available to new customers. I also spent an hour or two updating my website, listing paintings by date order. Sorting by date makes more sense because we all change as artists over time, my work often follows my life path, rather than theme or subject in the paintings. Also this opens up new, empty space to fill.

Still, time can repeat itself. Yesterday reminded me of my painting Waiting For B.T.:

Today I'm working on a secret game programming experiment, which, if it works, will come to Steam in 2020. I'm filled with energy and art ideas, a new renaissance beckons.