Saturday, February 20, 2021

A Day of Frogs

A day of frogs. First, listening to Locus Sonus in the early afternoon I heard frogs chirruping live on the West Coast of America, which I'd not heard before, then, a short time later I noticed Kermit the Frog on my Twitter timeline. Then, walking to Deb this evening for our regular sojourn, I thought I saw a real frog in the black and wet street, but it turned out to be some sort of plastic mould, then just a few streets later I did see a real frog on the pavement, which subsequently hopped away across my path. I saw the same frog in the same spot when returning from the walk.

It's so rare for me to see a frog in the street, it might have only happened once before in my near 50 years, so to see one having thought I saw one earlier in the day is quite a strange coincidence.

In work terms its been a slow and tired day due to lack of sleep and rising late. My stomach pain has returned too, and indeed this was a factor in my lack of sleep, but I recorded some vocals for the Wasp song, in fact, a first draft is complete, but I'm not sure if I like it... I think I will keep working at it and develop some variations.