Monday, May 17, 2021

Fictive, Trapped

Spent yesterday revamping my interactive story software Fictive, and updating the flash fiction work 'Trapped', which is a sort of test story for the system, one can complete the whole story in 10 mins. The update involved reading out and recording all of the text, which is probably the biggest time drain.

I hope to create some more of these stories - so much to do! I'm overwhelmed with ideas and work. I'll make a few more tweaks to the story and program today, then file it as complete. I'd also like to finish some painting designs. My recent paintings have reminded me that I need to use more lighting models, so will be making a few plasticine models at some point. I have one LED light on an ultra-thin (near invisible) wire which is useful as a 'point' light. I might need two or three... in different colours...