Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Industry

A good day yesterday; completed some of the paperwork for the Heritage Wall project, which included updating my public events list. At 11:45 I was asked to take new artist photos for the Shoreditch project, now called First at Last, and set for launch on September 27th. I dressed up and took some new profile photos.

Then, more preparations regarding the poetry for Neorenaissance, and a trip to buy some more glass for frames. Deb became the model for an Alphonse Mucha style face for the third Heritage Wall design, which I quickly drew out. The designs are generally complete. Next step is to scan and shade these.

Artistically I seem to be engaging more with music again, and video, after watching a few ArtSwarm videos. How precious time is. How other projects and ideas remind us not to waste time on the transient present work.