Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Shading

A full day working on the shaded designs. My trusty Graphgear 1000 0.5mm pencil seem best for this, but time consuming. Each drawing is taking many hours. Most of the job is complete.

I've been listening to some music which Simon talked about yesterday; The Dollar Album, which was produced by Trevor Horn, but was every but as abysmal as I expected. Listened to All About Eve, too, who were far better. All of this makes me think of music production again. I must update Prometheus with the new modulator processing that I added to Argus, at some point.

I'm keen to get move forward and beyond this commission, and First at Last, the London show, and Neorenaissance. I'm already moving past these three great things to greater things. I must attack the problem areas. I need to work out printing for the draft designs.

Oh for more hours in a day. On we charge.