Monday, June 13, 2022

Man On The Edge Of Emotion Idea

Second day of underpainting You Know How It Is When You Remember A Friend, all complete. Whenever I paint I feel this is what I was put here to do, though music can teach me lessons in art too. I'm faster at painting than ever, and want to complete lots of ideas.

At 4pm, I started a new composition from an idea from the start of 2018, circa the time of 'There Is Still Hope', called 'Man On The Edge Of Emotion':

I reworked the idea, adding more detail and clarity:

I haven't had time to transfer it to canvas yet.

I'm filled with ideas, overlwhelmed with enthusiasm. Oh for more resources and time to do this! I'm reminded that we have just 8 days to prepare an hour-long performance for Congleton next Tuesday. I'm faster than ever, painting and do more than ever in a desperate rush, but there is still too little time.