Sunday, September 15, 2024

Cromwell and Bird Cage Frames, Hudson Glazing

Yesterday, assembled the Cromwell and Bird Cage frames, a day of bright sunshine in contrast to today's dull darkness. Then considered more upgrades to Prometheus, three big changes which must be done simultaneously and will mean the creation of new file formats, which is always complex and irreversible.

Today, a first day of glazing the Rachel Hudson painting, a painting I'm increasingly certain is a masterpiece. It's reminded me of the importance of being startling; but much is to be considered. The sky is next, and a crucial element to the overall emotion. I must try to capture the sad mood of the study.

Next I need to glaze the sky for Transubstantiation, and the King of Death painting. Those are all that need completing, though I have a new new ideas ready to begin, should I feel I need to.