Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Rock and Roll

Awake most of the night with stomach pain, and consequently up late. Came up with various ideas for a song in the night, something vaguely Elvis-like, and have spent today sequencing a basic outline of it.

It's rather light and comedic in tone and probably not suitable. So far I've made about double the amount of music for Burn of God compared to the amount I've actually selected. These days feel like failures because I have little to show for the day. I've done a some admin work though, and my albums should be on Google Play and YouTube soon. I've resisted this before because I'd prefer high quality videos only on YouTube, rather than all of the songs on there with simplistic 'stills' videos. I will keep pushing on with this album. It's about 75% complete so far, although about half of the vocals on this 75% need re-recording. Onward we roll our rock, like Sisyphus.