Monday, January 27, 2020

More War and Clowns

More work on War is Over and the Apocalypse of Clowns albums today, including recording the piano music for Skin. Now four tracks are complete for War is Over: The main (short) piano intro, the two Valhalla pieces and a third piano track called Desolation, which is a left over track from the old Erik Satie project but fits this perfectly. On the clowns side of things, Fairytale and Grim by Day are complete. Grim was recorded a few months ago, along with the Fairytale vocals, I added the music to that yesterday and tweaked it today.

That's all I can do for now until we find time for the vocal recordings. This means I have a free week in which to start new art. I must think what; I might revisit my idea of a book of short stories. I've written 20 or so and many are unpublished.