Thursday, November 26, 2020

Jimmy the Jabberwock

More work on Jimmy the Jabberwock today. I decided to break open my store of natural things and the seeds from pine cones looked particularly good...

...but I ran out. Not sure how many more to attach as too many could obscure the shape of the monster entirely.

Then vocal practice, and at 2pm I went to the park to hunt for more pine cones but could hardly find any. These must be very time of year specific.

After that, I did an hour of P.R.S. admin. There's no much admin to do in music! To keep everything correct it seems that each distributor and authority asks for duplicate admin, which is a bit of a pain.

Next jobs: To record the Humpty Dumpty vocals tomorrow, and take some Fall in Green photos for the album (and possibly single) cover.

I've decided to hold off on vocal recording for a few weeks because my voice is improving daily, so I'll write music instead, and record perhaps in December or January. I also have another album to remaster anyway... 2021 is already lining up to be a good year for music. I feel excited and full of energy and anticipation. I feel I can do so much and have a lot of new and exciting things to explore, create, and show.