Sunday, September 18, 2022

Mask Photography

A slow day. I started by finally photographing the Salome masks, which, so far, have been a huge waste of time and resources; though I've learned one or two new techniques while working on these unused objects.

I've also learned a bit about good ways to pose and photograph complex objects like these, and spent the morning finalsing the wooden frame I made to hold them on top of a camera tripod. I added the images to my website.

After that, the only notable work was a final guitar solo for Empathy With Daisies, and the start of adding the vocals, but they seem to clash with the piano and strings a little. I've felt very cold, like a living icicle, and full of a persistent cough after a feverish night of sore throat and ears - this dratted change of seasons and my eternal 'latent' virus!

My father bought me two scratchcards (one pre-scratched), I think as a thankyou for internet services rendered, but this is also the product of one of his many addictions; a strange gift, like a junkie offering drugs.