Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Flatspace IIk Music

Still feeling rather ill today, sore inside. The global COVID-19 anxiety doesn't help feelings of fitness. I fondly remember the last months of Beethoven, images thereof from the excellent Anguish and Triumph.

I've had the energy to create, and played and recorded two new pieces of (largely piano) music for the forthcoming Flatspace IIk Music Pack 3. Flatter Space is a gentle variation of the main Flatspace theme, and The Dying of the Stars is a dramatic piano piece with strings, these will contribute well to the new pack. Other tracks on there will include an edit of Jellyfish and a version of The Palace of Skeletons from Burn of God, also both done today.

I'm off to Congleton this evening for a performance in the Library by John Lindley. Perhaps I'd feel more comfortable in bed resting, but my 10-year old affliction, though it is at its worst at the moment, will not infect anyone, and my mood might be better raised by going, and I want to support John and Mike.