Monday, February 14, 2022

Burn Of God 2022 Finalising

More work on the new Burn of God yesterday, a last listen and two slight changes to two tracks. I've tweaked the canvas animations a little and completed the full video to The Eternal Dogma. It should be fairly easy to make full screen videos for all tracks, though I'd want to do a better job that simple loops; everything is a balance.

Have also been updating the plugins to Prometheus, sorting out older ones, removing those, tidying files. Burn of God sounds and feels like a step up from older work, so I so want to revisit and tidy that up - but no. I must remain focused on the future. My initial goals for January and February are done, so I now need more artistic projects. I need to listen and proof the album, then I'll order a new batch of CDs, and prepare the digital release.