Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Visual Studio Registration, CD Art, Macc Art Collection

Started the day gloriously fixing a problem with Visual Studio which wouldn't let me register to use it - despite it being the free 'Community' edition. One of those annoyingly Microsoft-only problems, like Windows Update bugs, that had the danger of incapacitating the system for no reason, but a few Windows Registry keys later and I had, magically and amazingly, fixed this.

I then added a feature to Prometheus to auto-equate the two volume levels of two spectra, such that the spectrum shows the differences between the waves' EQ, rather than volume. Then I finalised the Heart of Snow artwork. Here is the cover:

I completed the rear and CD-surface art, and deleted the recorded audio. The final audio is present in my sequences, it's useful to have a copy elsewhere when working, but at the end of a project, not efficient to keep it all.

Then a trip to the Macc Art Lounge to collect work from the Winter Exhibition. I've been offered the opportunity to exhibit regularly there for at least a year.

I am reminded that things and choices which seem important and worrysome are often trivial. I hear the drums of destiny and feel that my art is still improving, charging forwards like a team of white horses.