Monday, August 12, 2019

Dreams of a Fly in Amber

Spent yesterday prop making and editing the first videos for the Dreams of a Fly in Amber music video. I hope that this will take less time than China Syndrome. Part of the film will include vignettes from various toys and models, here is a prospective still.

At times all of this work seems in vain given the low view of my of video work to date, yet a video is better than no video. Ideally I need one for each piece of music, or at least per album, and they are one of the few types of promotion I can do alone.

Also yesterday I completed the Love is Dead artwork, framing the paintings and decorating the frame. I also assembled the videos for ArtSwarm, edited the title sequence and script etcetera. Filming is on Tuesday.

I'm sleeping for 10 or 12 hours each night now and feel tired most of the time, but still working at a good pace. An artist's work never ends, it is a life commitment and everything is given to it.

Today, more filming. I must push myself.