Friday, August 30, 2019

More Music Movements

A steady day or two. I've submitted the Masculinity Two to the distributor and uploaded the video. The single will be released on Thursday September 26th. I've also created a B-side, a second track for the single called The Games Played As Children, a quiet piano piece with a few faux-strings which sounds like something from Kate Bush's Aerial.

Part of me wonders why I put so much work into this, but I remind myself that this work is part of the art. I also feel the need to do things as neatly and correctly as I can, that the very orderliness is a beauty and art of its own. In art, quality is more important than quantity, more important than even being noticed. This work I do is the only contribution I can make to the world, which is why it is my life mission. I must do what I am able, and push to do the best I can.