Tuesday, July 11, 2023

SFXEngine, Music Stand

First, a photo of the completed light fitting, with bolt holes for the legs. Taken s few days ago:

A good day yesterday spent updating SFXEngine, ready for a public update on Friday. There are three new features:
-Keyboard input is now only valid when the program is in the foreground, a long term fix recently applied to Prometheus.
-New white point marks in the top right corner of 3x1 icons which have context submenus.
-A mew Max icon to normalise the sample.

The changes were easy, taking under an hour, but it took many hours to update all of the screenshots and manual.

At 4pm, I started to make a new music stand for the MODX:

It will (should!) slot onto the back. The profile was found via experimentation with paper.

My stomach became blocked in the night leading to a troublesome night of nightmares and pain. I thought about how to improve the terrible film Magic, which I saw the other day, then thought that I should be doing the same with my album, now called A Robot's Tale. I'll start to work on the changes today. This afternoon will mark our first rehearsal for the Nantwich performance in October.