Thursday, July 27, 2023

We Robot Draft One and Track List

More work on the songs today. Mostly work on Fake Plastic Lies, adjustments of many others, and a first complete draft of the album. I can now reveal the final track-list as follows:

Do You Know Where Your Heart Is?
We Are The Damaged
Joy From A Machine Code Perspective
Robot
A.I. And Celebrity
My Baby's Non-Binary
Fake Plastic Lies
Mothmoon
Life As A Robot Guard
P-L-Astic
I Think You Love Me
Where Is Love
Flight Over Rust City
Silicon Carbon Genesis
Android Heaven
Someone Else's A.I.

There's still much to do. About 60% of the tracks sound good enough, but more work is needed on the others, so I'm entering the final tweaking stage. That itself tends to take as long as everything else, and everything on this album has been very time consuming and exacting, but yes, I feel it's my best work to date.