Saturday, August 12, 2023

Music Admin

A full day of music admin yesterday, filing music with various authorities, checking for potential Spotify Playlists. Then, a fix to a small bug in Prometheus, and switching the new Pythagoras engine for the old Hammalogue. I found a bug in Hammalogue which inverted the first sine wave, which explains why 7 waves added together seemed to balance out when divided by 5 rather than 7.

I also experimentally transcribed the sheet music for SPDF from The Arcangel Soundtrack, using MED. It was rather painless, though the music is itself rather big due to containing all parts. Finally, I announced the new VCF filter plug-in for SFXEngine.

Generally the day was one of extreme tiredness, weakness. I wish I had time to rest, but must endlessly work to chase pennies, or more often the hope of potential pennies. I live in a concentration camp of eternal work in a skeletal quest for raw survival and the hope of something better. The whip of the guards drives me.

So it goes. Onwards we roll our rock.