Saturday, August 19, 2023

We Robot Spotify Canvases Day 3

A day of completing the We Robot Spotify Canvases. All day is gone yet I've not done much, spending a few hours reworking two of these. Life As A Robot Guard is substantially better. I created a simple old-fashioned computer sprite for him, and made him march:

I also re-worked Fake Plastic Lies, and programmed new things into Argus. I found time in the middle of the day to visit the centre of Crewe and the 'official launch' of the 'new' Lyceum Square. I met up with Deb and we saw Janey too, who pointed out the wall I may be painting - it seems to be wood, smooth, a good surface.

I feel both overwhelmed and unsure about everything. For the moment, work on We Robot will continue. I've worked non-stop all year, without a single day of rest, barely a single hour, though my productivity feels poor and everything is unrewarding by most metrics - though the quality of my work is good and continues to improve; and I'm still filled with ideas and goals.

It is nearly 10pm. I must awake early for another full day and full week of un-reward, except that burning of a full day of work. Onwards we roll our rock.