Thursday, August 17, 2023

We Robot Spotify Canvases

A full day of work on the We Robot Spotify Canvases. I started with rough pencil ideas for each of the 16 tracks, and each evolved into each other, crossing over. It was all rather fun and easier than expected, though intense, and still in progress. Another Argus bug was located and fixed too, so the program is now at v1.25. Using it made me wonder if anyone else would find it easy to use like I do, or whether people would just be baffled and confused by all of it. I still plan on releasing this on Steam at some point.

I began, unusually, with the easy ones, as these can be useful for the harder ones later. These canvases often share data or ideas. This time, too, I'm making two sets for each; one for Spotify and preparing the scene for a HD YouTube version.

About half were done today. More to come.