Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Music Filing, Mural Plans

A steady day, slower than the last two full days. I entered the ING Discerning Eye and did some of the initial admin work for the single tracks. Then made some tools for the mural, three straight edges with handles for wall use.

Then a trip to town to re-measure the wall, the height and placement of the crucial sign. This is 3.1M from the edge, far deeper into the work than I expected. This will mean a redesign of the work, so I'll hold off until I can remeasure the whole site. The simplest option for me is to make it all smaller, but I need to know the centre and the gap between mine and David's work.

I bought a few basic materials, a brush and cord, plus some pencils for marking, but these were all the wrong colour - bah! This cheap box of 20 was less than the price of one 'correct' one online but even here, not one in the box was white or grey, or any neutral colour at all, as the box image indicated.