Wednesday, December 02, 2020

An Experience That Isn't Shared, More Fall in Green Art, Singing

I awoke early and clearly thought of myself as King Charles I, awaiting execution. I was offered a dagger to kill myself rather than face the headsman, and considered where to stab myself, below the ribs, or through? I rose in a melencholic mood. I feel I'm working constantly and yet making no progress.

First I did some framing work on this painting, which lacked a backing board: An Experience That Isn't Shared Is The Same As No Experience. I will deliver it to the Macc Art Lounge tomorrow, for sale for a cheap £605. I feel it should be closer to £1600.

After that, working all day on art for the Jabberwocky cover, which I'm still unhappy with, and the new Apocalypse of Clowns cover. The latter is more simple, and I then modified the Jabberwocky art to suit that design a little - as the single is from the album. Neither is what I consider to be complete.

No vocal training today after 40 minutes yesterday. In brief, low level, tests there seems to be little difference in range or power to before I started my recent exercises two weeks ago, it feels like I've gone dramatically backwards and that my voice is tight and inflexible.