Saturday, December 26, 2020

Christmas 2020

A pleasant and quiet Christmas. Deb and I had a welcome lunch together of duck in orange sauce, roast potatoes, sweet potatoes, parsnips, peppers, onions, roasted ginger, and steamed broccoli, sprouts, and carrots, pigs-in-blankets, and pork stuffing; which makes exactly 12 ingredients for the most mathematically harmonious Christmas meal.

I read a Christmas gift, Creativity by John Cleese. It made an interesting point that unconscious actions are more difficult when we pay conscious attention to them. It made me think that digestion or other health aspects become hampered by thinking about them. Perhaps autoimmune conditions can be caused by too much consciousness? It made me think that there are merits to not thinking.

Today: marking the calendar for 2021. It will probably be a more difficult year for Britain than 2020, but I'm full of art ideas and optimism. In 2020 I had a broad goal of releasing one new thing (game, book, album) each month, and I managed this until September. I'll aim to do this in 2021. Life is short.

Jan - Flatspace
Feb- War is Over
Mar - Burn of God, Flatspace Soundtracks
Apr - The Burning Circus, Flatspace Music Pack 3
May - Synaesthesia Remaster
Jun - Animalia Remaster
Jul - Taskforce
Aug - The Dusty Mirror, 21st Century Surrealism (Chinese)
Sep - The Intangible Man