Sunday, October 09, 2022

Prometheus 2.91, Crewe Hall Preparations

A software update today, I'll make more music after the Salome project, so time to upgrade in preparation. Two easy bugs were fixed, the 16-bit rectangular dither was added, complete with dithered save for modulators and samples, and some tinkering. Most of the time was spent switching the save format code from a simple 0/1 number to #defines and switch commands, a painstaking process because silly errors can easily be introduced here.

Then, preparation for tonight's event in Crewe Hall. I've no idea where my stall will be, in the foyer(?) the hall itself. There's little point in me being there if I'm only seen by people entering or exiting; but even then, one could argue it's better than not being there at all. This is my first personal art event of any sort this year, as the Neorenaissance events in January were all cancelled due to Covid. My only other event was the Art Fair Cheshire opening, which was a spark of light in an otherwise solitary, if not actually monastic, year. I'm looking forward to another spark of the Ty Pawb private view this Friday.