Monday, February 13, 2023

Album Submission

The Golden Age is submitted and set for release. I feel overwhelmed with jobs and things to do, I could spend the next 4 months solely promoting the album; and what would be the result of this? Perhaps and with hope, 1% or 2% more popularity than the previous release, which would be good enough, though I'd prefer a smash hit. I could spend time making more music, more art. I have painting competitions I could enter, so much I could do, so much to do, yet I must promote this too, possibly make a few music videos. Oh for a collaborator or helper! Today I put together some lyric sheets for the songs, eg:

I also typed up the score for the instrumental Nature Morte. For a track that's over 2 minutes long, the score is only 19 bars, so I've fitted it all on one of the lyric sheets - a first for me!

I'm awaiting confirmation of the acceptance of the album, then I can complete more of the great deal of administration work.