Saturday, February 25, 2023

Flatspace IIk 1.07 and Radioactive

A programming day. There was a bug in yesterday's Flatspace IIk update which stopped the ingame music playing at the correct volume (loading a new tune resets the volume to 100% - didn't notice this, and this is not needed in Flatspace, as all music was loaded upon startup, with the volume set later). This annoying bug took a few hours to fix and update.

Then, a day of work on Radioactive.

I love this game. I decided to update the audio again, adding a little ambience, then worked on the store page, and created a shared depot for the files, to make it easier to add the demo. This work is rather tedious, and I've encountered a few problems with the system, but I've completed the programming on my side. Now awaiting for Steam to approve the store and fix a problem with the share depot.