Friday, December 01, 2023

Cycles 2024, Snow Business Filing,

A full day of admin here. First monthly backups, then listing the 2024 remaster of Cycles & Shadows, a process which is only half complete. It's also the technical deadline for Snow Business, so I checked in with the participants and send the CD Artwork for proofing.

Then more work on the Lou Salome book, but not much, a couple of the scores. There are 4 left now, and I need an intro or some more structure to the rest of the book. It would be nice if Deborah wrote that, but I expect she won't have time.

A few other opportunities presented themselves, and it may be that some of the Snow Business tracks will appear on the radio this month.

I'm in the Macc Art Lounge tomorrow. Last week's illness was probably hypothermia or something I ate, or a bit of both. I'll prepare as best I can. I'm unexpectedly looking forward to it, an adventure, but I wish I had warmer clothes. This trip can be a sort of test for next week.

Charge I must. Battle entropy I must. There are many good things I can, could, would like to do. Each day of life is so very precious, and so very short.