Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Video Filed, Argus Updated, Mural Engagement, Plans

A somewhat frustrating day yesterday. I need more, something big to run at, which encourages me to do yet more. I did, however, file and complete the videos, and updated Argus a version with a few small changes. In the evening I had the an idea for a new project in mind, for Fall in Green, and more people besides, but need to think it all through.

Another Snow Business sale today, so the total raised is over £330. I've ordered a proof of the new Lou Salomé book, which will, like the album, be called 'Lou Salomé: Empathy With Daisies', but with the latter phrase an explicit subtitle. At 12pm, David Jewkes and I, accompanied happily with Deborah, had a few hours in Crewe Market Hall at a public engagement event for the Lyceum Square Mural:

Tonight, the last Artistic Echoes event of the year will be my performance of some We Robot songs.

I now want to get lots finished. I've compiled a basic list of some of the live Fall in Green music we've performed but not recorded, so must target those first. The tracks are: The Cabinet of Dr Eckelmann, Ponderous Tomes, The Candle Burns, Sunchild, Effervescent, and Velvet Gelt. The Candle Burns in particular is one we've performed for many years; I distinctly recall performing that at our Tom's Tap event in October 2019. We'll also record our version of Mr Tambourine Man, as a single (cover versions must be paid for annually, so it's not cost effective to include this in an album).