Sunday, May 28, 2023

Do You Know Where Your Heart Is and Robot Vocals, Someone Else's A.I.

A full day working on music. Recorded and added the vocals to Do You Know Where Your Heart Is and Robot. These were largely sequenced a long time ago, so there wasn't a huge amount to work on in the production. I also spent a lot of time working on the backing for a song called Someone Else's A.I., which is as fast-paced 1930s dance hall/jazz type song, but it would be a bit longer. Here are the words so far:

Using Someone Else's A.I.

I'm using someone else's A.I.
I'm flying autopilot today
There's no denying
I've given up trying
Everything isn't okay

I'm using someone else's A.I.
I'm making waves but they are not mine
I'm even concerned
about the source of these words
it's as though I have given up trying! Now!

Mammy! Give me a sign
Open up your database
show me the crime! (scene)
Baby! Tell me why
I'm using someone else's...

Homo excelsis!
I know I shouldn't do it!
The devil made me do it!
using someone else's ay.
Someone else's ay.
Someone else's A.I.