Monday, May 01, 2023

SFXEngine Marathons

Another non-stop busy day working on SFXEngine. I've added a few new features; the ability to import a 'Conversion Matrix', which allows the automatic upgrade of plugins. Plus a fix to the import of projects, a browse for folder box when creating a folder of CSV data from a list of wav files, a new size of plane graphics, and another new logo and icon:

Almost all of the day was spent categorising and typing the plugin data. I've fixed a few bugs (well, improvements) in many of the plugins too including new reverbs, new sample players, and noise gate. Hopefully these changes won't drag on for too long. I feel I'm nearly at the end of this phase. The big jobs that remain are the finalisation of the manual, and the Steam Store graphics.

Then I may pause the project for the next big mountain.