Sunday, August 25, 2024

Art Photography Day 2, Noise Station

I'm doing so much now that I'm getting too far ahead of the filing. Started today by fixing my wardrobe drawer (again), assembling the Kratos cabinet. Here's a look at the closed doors:

And finalising the new graph display in Noise Station.

Then, a repeat of yesterday's art photography, which meant dragging out and assembling the lights, the camera tracks etc. This worked to plan this time. I still need to put the painting inside that gold cabinet, and assemble the other 'AI' artwork with the Vermeer painting.

After that, I made some engineering changes to the way the lights are bolted together, to speed things up next time, then more fragments of work on Noise Station. I've added the wav loader from Prometheus which can cope with 24-bit and 32-bit waves, and generally has better (though still imperfect) error checking.